19. Appendix: Tools for Deep Learning¶
In this chapter, we will walk you through major tools for deep learning, from introducing Jupyter notebook in Section 19.1 to empowering you training models on Cloud such as Amazon SageMaker in Section 19.2, Amazon EC2 in Section 19.3 and Google Colab in Section 19.4. Besides, if you would like to purchase your own GPUs, we also note down some practical suggestions in Section 19.5. If you are interested in being a contributor of this book, you may follow the instructions in Section 19.6.
- 19.1. Using Jupyter
- 19.2. Using Amazon SageMaker
- 19.3. Using AWS EC2 Instances
- 19.4. Using Google Colab
- 19.5. Selecting Servers and GPUs
- 19.6. Contributing to This Book